Free, online, classes when you book this course!
Connecting Heaven & Earth is a Five Elements, stand-alone Qigong exercise. This course is for people who are serious about Qigong, no matter what their current level of experience is. It is for people who want to practice true Qigong, to work Internally, rather than practicing slowed down aerobics.
Qigong is an Internal skill with the function of enhancing the practitioner’s Qi (energy) and the flow of Qi within the meridian system and energy body.
The movements and postures that Qigong uses are NOT Qigong in its entirety. They are one of the tools used to guide the Qi………………. just ONE of the tools.
This course includes:
2 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access (covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee)
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
- No prior knowledge of Qigong required. This course is for all levels.
What Will I Learn?
- Attain Wuji posture, create a quiet body/mind.
- The six movements of the Connecting Heaven and Earth Qigong.
In this course you will learn
- To create a quiet body/mind through the use of Wuji stance. Poor posture creates distraction, noise, that interferes with the focus needed to guide the Qi.
- To make use of the subtleties within the movements and postures to accurately guide the Qi.
- To use the breath to guide the Qi and to help change the brainwave pattern from Beta wave to Alpha wave.
- To use listening jing in order to gain tangible awareness of the Qi and the changes produced during Qigong. If you do not know what it is that you are meant to be guiding how can you guide it?
- To become passionate about Qigong.
You can watch the free preview of the course on the Udemy website.
- “The course is very well explained and taken right from the beginning so that it’s not necessary to know anything about it first. It’s important to get an understanding of the background to Qi Gong too. Very helpful.”
- “Very comprehensive and multi-layered:a real masterclass!”
- “Excellent course. Clear and detailed video instruction building up the set/sequence slowly and carefully. Great student support. A real sense of one-to-one teaching with a personal touch from an expert.”
- “this course is excellent! the pace is perfect with detailed instructions, the camera angles of the instructor, along with the meridian lines and points are also very helpful. The instructor is 100% knowledgeable and sincere.”
- “As a complete beginner to Qigong the pace, explanation and content is well presented and easy to understand. “
- “enjoyed course learned several things I did not know even though I have been practising Tai Chi for a number of years”