Free, online, classes when you book this course!
Some of the Embroidered Brocade Qigong exercises have similar names to those in the Ba Duan Jin (also know as the Eight Pieces of Brocade) bu they are two entirely different sets. The Embroidered Brocade is a set of seven Qigong exercises, namely: Folding Over, the Circle of Light, the Billowing Sail, the Sun and the Moon, the White Crane, the Snake, and the Taiji Walk.
The Embroidered Brocade Qigong
The numerous benefits of these exercises include:
- Stimulating Qi flow in the Yin and Yang meridians of the legs.
- Stimulating Qi flow in the Arm Yin & Yang meridians.
- Opening Ming Men and Dazhui (Du Mai 14). AKA “Big Bone” this is the first thoracic vertebra, where the Qi can often get stuck.
- Bringing awareness of and building the skill of sinking the Qi while raising the Shen.
This course includes
2 hours on-demand video
2 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access (covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee)
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
Practice of the Embroidered Brocade set takes between 20 to 30 minutes.
- No prior knowledge of Qigong required. This course is for all levels.
What Will I Learn?
- In this course you will learn the seven exercises that make up the Embroidered Brocade.
- You will also learn about the proper stance, posture, and focus that is required.
You can watch the free preview of the course on the Udemy website.
Reviews of the Embroidered Brocade Qigong course
- ” This is my second course on Udemy with Des and once again he delivers brilliant material. Really clear instruction with a level of detail that is great for beginners and more experienced Qi Gong practitioners alike. While I am hugely enjoying my Heaven and Earth practice, a recent injury to my lower back led me to this course and it is very good indeed. Audio and video top notch, and Des has a huge amount of knowledge. Previously I had a 1:1 Skype lesson with Des to check-in on my progress, which was even more helpful than the Udemy course alone, as it provded real-time feedback. Can’t recommend this highly enough. “
- “Excellent instruction and pace. The pointers before each movement practice are great.”
- ” A very well thought through and comprehensive course. It was very well explained.”
Interested in Qigong? Why not join our Qigong community on Facebook. We are a group of friendly practitioners who are keen to share their experience! Click here to request to join – San Bao Qigong